You asked, and we answered. We enhanced some of our most beloved features and added more content and reward stories on Lalilo. Check out what’s new on your Teacher Dashboard this month.
Now you can assign up to five lessons maximum to a student at a time. This enhancement to the assignments feature allows students to benefit from Lalilo’s adaptive learning fully. And now, when students complete all of your assigned lessons, they will return to the automatic progression!
Student recordings in the answer report
You can now hear your students’ recordings directly from the answer report as soon as your students complete a read-aloud exercise. Adding recordings to your answer report will allow you to visually identify any reading mistakes your students make on Lalilo and take action. Pretty cool, right?
Head on over to your Teacher Dashboard to hear your students.
Our content team has been working hard to get more grammar lessons for your students, as we mentioned. Here are the new grammar and conventions lessons your students can work through. And we released a new phonics lesson this month, too.
New English grammar lessons
- Commas in dates and lists – 1st Grade
- Commas in letters – 2nd Grade
- Types of sentences – 1st Grade
- Sentences: expanding and rearranging – 2nd Grade
- Determiners – 1st Grade
- Subject-verb agreement – 1st Grade
- Personal pronouns – 1st Grade
- Possessive pronouns – 1st Grade
- Mixed pronouns (review) – 1st Grade
- Reflexive pronouns – 2nd Grade
New English phonics lesson
- Inconsistent vowel teams – 2nd Grade
New reward stories
We built Lalilo to foster a love of reading, and our reward stories help to do just that. We’ve added quite a few new stories to Lalilo this spring.